- GCBA (Regional)
- Baseball Australia (National)
- Baseball Queensland (State)
- Fees and other information can be found on the "Season and Club Information" tab
- All fees MUST be paid online as part of the registration process.
- Fees include mandatory insurance valid for 12 months as well as all National, State, Regional & Club fees.
- If you played previously at another club, you need to be transfered Before you can register. Please request this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Season 2018/19 Sign On.
We are looking for players in all age groups from 4 years old to adults.
If your interested in playing baseball please complete the registration form or email us at email@example.com or come down to our club on one of the sign on days with your questions.
Online registration and payment is available for the age groups listed below and must be completed online even if you have completed a registration form previously.
Little League – 1/9/2006 to 31/8/2009
Junior League – 1/8/2004 to 31/8/2006
Senior League – 1/9/2002 to 31/8/2004
U18 – 1/1/2000 to 31/8/2002
U20 – 1/1/1999 to 31/12/2000
Adults – 1/1/1950 to 31/12/1998
If you are playing Tee Ball or Rookie ball please complete the following form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org